Unearthed Spoils D&D5e Digital Magazine – Volume VI contains the following:
- MAGIC ITEMS – Any sailor worth their salt knows there’s treasure on the seas more precious than gold and jewels. These eleven magic items are waiting to be found.
- SHIP AUGMENTS – Make your ship the terror of the high seas with these four easy-to-install additions.
- ARCHETYPES – Four new subclasses that are ready to plunder untold riches.
- BLESSINGS AND BANES: THE BOONS AND CURSESOF THE SEA – The seas are alive with all manner of blessings and banes. Fifteen new afflictions await those who travel these waters.
- GM VARIANT RULE: GLORY AND INFAMY – Loathed or trusted, feared or famed, a captain’s name is worth more than his weight in gold. These variant rules allow GMs to assign their players a reputation on the high seas.
- GM VARIANT RULE: FEATS OF FAME AND FORTUNE – Not all skills learned on the high seas can be taught. These eight feats are earned by only the most infamous.
- SAILING THE SEAS: BATTLEMAPS – Three additional battlemaps (with grid and no-grid versions) are available so your players can loot and plunder to their heart’s content.
Also Available for Virtual Tabletops:
Fantasy Grounds (coming soon)
Foundry VTT (coming soon)
Roll20 (coming soon)