Expanded lore for Ten-Towns & surrounding areas:
- History on each of the ten towns, dwarven valley, the open tundra, and Kelvin’s Cairn,
- A listing & short description of inns, taverns, shops & other points of interest,
- A sample quest hook for each of the ten towns, with maps!
5 new player archetypes:
- Barbarian: Path of the Volitile Lands,
- Monk: Way of the Frozen Disciple,
- Pale Master: Elegy of Algid,
- Rogue: Shadow Scrounger,
- Sorcerer: Frozen Soul.
Dungeon Master optional rules:
- Resting in cold weather conditions,
- Icewind Dale Random Weather table,
- Tables with scaling DCs for resting on the open tundra or on a mountainside.
A 3-6 hour custom adventure path:
- An adventure that can be dropped into Rime of the Frostmaiden, or any cold-weather adventure set in the Frozenfar,
- Meet the long-forgotten Reghed barbarians from the Tribe of the Remorhaz,
- Save the other barbarian tribes from this new threat! If you don’t, conflict could involve Ten-Town folks,
- NPCs, monsters, and a battle map will help Dungeon Master run this short adventure.
14 unique magical items:
- New magical items created specifically for the frozen north,
- Each item has a unique piece of custom art.
A Frigid Folio containing 16 new beasts & NPCs:
- New NPCs and monsters to drop into your frozen campaigns,
- Art, lore, and balanced stats across different CRs will help you bring these monsters & NPCs to life!
- DM & (printable) player battle maps for the sample quest hooks & adventure path,
- Maps created for use on virtual tabletops,
- Player versions of the maps are provided as an additional download.