Storekeepers selling magical items make the world go ’round — IF you can afford their prices!
Unearthed Spoils #015 – Wondrous Wares contains the following content:
- BACKGROUND: BARTERER – Growing up as a child of tinkers has given you an advantage in the art of the deal.
- MERCANTILE SPELLS – Six invaluable spells to help you negotiate both urban and wilderness encounters.
- WONDROUS WARES – One merchant’s inventory of magical goods, if you can afford them. Ten game-changing items from a high-end armorer are on display, or tucked discreetly under the counter.
- CONSTRUCTS AND CREATURES – Eight new NPCs looking to peddle their wares — you’re going to love to hate them.
- 4th-LEVEL ADVENTURE – A noble charlatan is using ill-gotten magical armor to create his own army of constructs. The merchant and master armorer whose inventory was stolen is offering some heavy buffs for the retrieval of their merchandise.
There are no reviews yet.