Seeking dominance over the undead? Need some minions to do your bidding? Get ready for the ultimate class to Raise the Dead!
Included in Disturbed Graves:
The Pale Master, a fully-fledged class for 5th Edition D&D.
- Unique Intelligence-based 3/4 caster class
- Interesting summonable undead creatures, each ready to do your bidding (skeletons & zombies are taking a backseat)!
- Five (5) lore-packed archtypes (called elegies), including: Decay, Dread, Enduring, Revenge, and Twilight
- Amazing custom artwork throughout the supplement, created by the amazingly talented Bob Greyvenstein
- Inspiration from the UA Artificer, spun in a new direction with Macabre Creations: unsettling magical items ready for the pale master to craft!
Additional player options not exclusive to Pale Masters in the form of Undead Grafts:
- Twenty (20) Undead Grafts that can be obtained by any class, not just Pale Masters
- Rules (and costs) for putting undead grafts into your campaign
- Descriptions & lore for each graft!
- Heavily inspired by Libris Mortis (3.5e) and Open Graves (4e). Many of the items & graft contained with in this supplement were converted into 5th Edition from these works!
There are no reviews yet.