Unearthed Spoils D&D5e Digital Magazine – Volume V contains the following:
- MAGIC ITEM SET. Rebuffing the cold’s deathly grip, this magic item set allows its wearer to survive an arctic environment.
- MAGIC ITEMS FOUND IN THE ARCTIC. Items imbued with magical properties might be hard to find in the frozen wastes, but these eight magic items are proof they do exist.
- MAGICAL SPELLS. Six spells designed to freeze your foes or bolster your defenses by harnessing winter’s chill.
- ARCHETYPES. Three new subclasses that favor the cold tundra.
- GM VARIANT RULE: COLD WEATHER CAMPING & RESTING. Rules outlining the hindrances of various cold weather conditions when taking a long rest, given a player’s general preparedness.
- ENCOUNTER: FROZEN KEEP DEFENSE. Defending the Frozen Keep is a short encounter for Game Masters to drop into a long-running campaign.