Unearthed Spoils D&D5e Digital Magazine – Volume VIII contains the following:
- MAGIC ITEMS DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURING IN SWAMPS – Nine items rancid and sticky with the magical scent of death and decay often found lurking in the fetid pools of the swamps, marshes, and fens throughout the realm.
- MAGICAL SPELLS – Seven new spells designed to bring the power and reeking fury of the swamps to bear against any who is foolish enough to violate the sanctity of the bogs.
- ARCHETYPES – Four new subclasses that clawed and struggled their way into existence within the murky water and cloying and acrid depths of the marshes.
- WETLAND BASICS – A nasty collection of hazards found in the wetlands that include environmental dangers, diseases, and monster encounters.
- CREATING THE ENVIRONMENT – Four exciting and thrilling encounter maps that can be used with the Wetlands Basics section to craft unique and exciting encounters for your party.
- MONSTERS OF THE MARSHLAND – Four new monsters from the wetlands marshes to use in your swamp encounters to bring the fury of the swamps.