Unearthed Spoils D&D5e Digital Magazine – Volume II contains the following:
- MAGIC ITEMS – Magic is teeming in the Fey Lands, and has infused these sixteen new Magic Items.
- ANCESTRIES – Centaurs roam the Fey Lands. These nomadic beings are always on the move, in search of excitement to satisfy their curiosity and satiate their appetites.
- ARCHETYPES – Those who call the Fey Lands home are bestowed enchanting gifts. Explore new archetypes for the Fighter and Sorcerer.
- MAGICAL SPELLS – The Fey Lands are host to many foreign magics. Ten new spells are sure to give your campaigns a bit of added excitement.
- GM VARIANT RULE: UNSTABLE MAGIC – Magic works differently in fey-inspired lands. These rules will add in a touch of unpredictability to your campaign.
- ENCOUNTER MAPS – 3 battlemaps with 3 additional variants (6 maps total) have been included to explore the Fey Lands.