Unearthed Spoils D&D5e Digital Magazine – Volume IV contains the following:
- AN INTRODUCTION TO POISONS – Some useful rules and terminology on poisons, venoms, and toxins.
- POISONER’S TOOLKIT – Seventeen kits, equipment, reagents, and recipe books for harvesting, refining, and synthesizing poisons.
- MAGICAL SPELLS – Thirteen new poison-based spells to incorporate into your adventures.
- ARCHETYPES – Handling deadly poisons takes considerable attention to detail. Introducing the Poison Master rogue —few are more equipped for the task.
- GM VARIANT RULE: HARVESTING, PRESERVING, &REFINING POISONS – A series of expanded rules for harvesting, preserving, and refining poisons from natural sources, as well as several examples.
- GM VARIANT RULE: SYNTHESIZING POISONS – A series of expanded rules for synthesizing and creating new poisons.