The Plane of Shadow holds little hope. It takes heroes from another plane to bring light (in more ways than one) to the land of lament.
Unearthed Spoils #004 – Realm of Nightmares contains the following content:
- SHADOW KNIGHT- Pathfinders in the dark, these rangers train for a life in the shadows, and out of the sunlight.
- UMBRAL NUMEN – Warlocks of the Umbral receive their powers from a supreme being whose demesne is the Plane of Shadow.
- BACKGROUND: COACHPERSON – You can drive anything from a mule cart to a 6-team carriage.
- SHADOW SPELLS – Bring your own light – in the form of devastating magic.
- SHADY MAGIC ITEMS – More than enough enchanted magic items to offset the gloom of the Plane of Shadow.
- DARK DENIZENS – This creepy cadre of crawlers will keep you up at night while they try to put you down.
- 11th-LEVEL ADVENTURE – The House of Psalt has a storied history, but now it’s a portal to the shadow world. Someone needs to enter and find the artifact that can reseal the door.