A 5e Compatible multi-floor dungeon crawl optimized for 4-6 players of 3rd level
Huxley has always been a quaint and peaceful town. Farmers, merchants, artisans, and other laborers have come together in the good times and bad, fostering a sense of camaraderie and intimacy in the relatively secluded town. But in the last few months, several people have gone missing, vanishing in the middle of the night, never to be seen again. Moreover, a religious organization called the Foretellers has set up outside town, claiming to be gathering alms for the poor and asking for prayers and donations to aid their cause. Many of the townspeople, however, are not convinced as the disappearances and the establishment of the Foretellers coincide with each other. Now, after a series of well-known adventurers have failed to solve these mysteries, can the adventurers succeed where others have failed?
- ENGAGING ADVENTURE – Every room is filled with encounters (combat, social, or riddles) and GM narration
- 5 FLOORS – Each represented with printable battlemaps (Grid & No-Grid versions, with a GM numbered map for each floor)
- 11 MAGIC ITEMS – Unique treasure for your player’s to find on their journey
- 4 UNIQUE MONSTERS – New beasts with statblocks and art to challenge your players
- FULLY ILLUSTRATED – Captivating art throughout the adventure