ADVENTURE ON THE HIGH SEAS
Home to legendary monsters and ruthless pirates, the high seas are the backdrop to many a swashbuckling adventure. Where immense leviathans lurk beneath the waves and cackling genies fill merchants’ sails with wind, the seas off era heady mix of magic and mystery.
Adventure on the High Seasons contains the following:
- MAGIC ITEMS – Any sailor worth their salt knows there’s treasure on the seas more precious than gold and jewels. These eleven magic items are waiting to be found.
- SHIP AUGMENTS – Make your ship the terror of the high seas with these four easy-to-install additions.
- ARCHETYPES – Four new subclasses that are ready to plunder untold riches.
- BLESSINGS AND BANES: THE BOONS AND CURSES OF THE SEA – The seas are alive with all manner of blessings and banes. Fifteen new afflictions await those whotravel these waters.
- GM VARIANT RULE: GLORY AND INFAMY – Loathed or trusted, feared or famed, a captain’s name is worth more than his weight in gold. These variant rules allow GMs to assign their players a reputation on the high seas.
- GM VARIANT RULE: FEATS OF FAME AND FORTUNE – Not all skills learned on the high seas can be taught. These eight feats are earned by only the most infamous.
- SAILING THE SEAS: BATTLEMAPS – Three additional battle maps (with grid and no-grid versions) are available so your players can loot and plunder to their heart’s content.